2. Click browse and choose the photo from your computer files that you wish to resize and double click to select it, then press continue.
3. If you wish to crop your photo you can do that at stage 1, otherwise, move straight to stage 2 to resize your photo.
4. At stage 2 select to reduce your picture by 25%, 50%, 75%
5. Check the format of your photo at stage 4, it should be a JPG
6. Click I’m done, resize my picture.
7. On the next page you will see the new size of your photo, highlighted in green. It should be less than 1MB, e.g it should have KB after the number (which denotes it’s less than 1GB)
8. Click save to disk and your resized photo will be downloaded to your computer. The new file name will automatically be renamed with rsz at the front. Save your new resized photo to your computer, somewhere you can find it!